How to load via credit or debit card
We currently accept loads from Mastercard® and Visa credit and debit cards. There are no fees for loading via debit card (please see our Limits and Fees for our credit card fee), and the funds are immediately available to use with your K Ring.
- Log in to your K Account
- Click Account balance on the Welcome screen
- Select the Load tab
- Enter the amount you wish to load and click the Load button
- Add the details of a new credit or debit card (or use a previously stored card)
- Click Pay now
If your card payment is successful, you will see the updated balance on screen and the funds will be immediately available to spend with your K Ring.
If you'd prefer to load via bank transfer, simply log in to your account and select Load Methods to view bank transfer details.
- Are you using a valid Mastercard or Visa card?
- Ensure you have not exceeded the number of permitted loads per day (see our Limits and Fees for more information)
- Ensure you have not exceeded the maximum load value
- Ensure you have not exceeded the maximum balance allowed on your Virtual Prepaid Mastercard account (see our Limits and Fees for more information)
How to set SMS balance and load alerts
There are three SMS alerts which you can switch on and off: Balance alerts, Load alerts and Auto top-up alerts. When you sign up for your K Account, they will all be set to ON by default. Balance alert Sent weekly at 7am, this alert displays the ...
How to load via bank transfer
We do not charge a fee to load your K Wearables Virtual Prepaid Mastercard® via bank transfer, but your funds will not be available immediately. Please note that if you transfer funds from a non-UK bank, your bank may charge you a fee; please check ...
How to link K Ring to your KBC, KBC Brussels or CBC-issued debit card
First, log in to https://mykring.com/ (using the email address you provided when purchasing your K Ring). If you don’t know your password, please select the Having trouble logging in? link (just below the "Log in" button) to reset it. Next, on the ...
How to link K Ring to your ABN AMRO card
Before we can dispatch your K Ring, you MUST link it to your ABN AMRO card. You can complete this process either at the time of purchase or at a later date. Linking your ABN AMRO card during the purchase process At the end of the purchase process (or ...
How to activate your K Ring
If you're an ABN AMRO customer, it only takes a few minutes to activate your K Ring: Login to your ABN AMRO Internet banking Go to Settings debit card and select My wearables (alternatively, you can find your K Ring in your Mobile Banking’s Settings, ...