How to link and activate your K Ring
- Log in to your K Account
- Select Devices (available from the menu, or on the Welcome screen)
- At the bottom of the Devices screen, click Link Device
- Into the box labelled Visual ID, enter the 9-digit code provided with your K Ring, then click Link Device again
- The Devices page will refresh and you should see that your K Ring has been linked and activated
- Log in, visit the Devices page and check that your K Wearables Virtual Prepaid Mastercard is marked as "Activated"
- Check that you've correctly entered the 9-digit code provided with your K Ring
How to activate your K Ring
If you're an ABN AMRO customer, it only takes a few minutes to activate your K Ring: Login to your ABN AMRO Internet banking Go to Settings debit card and select My wearables (alternatively, you can find your K Ring in your Mobile Banking’s Settings, ...
How to register and activate your K Ring
You must activate your K Ring before you can use it to make payments. There are two ways to activate your K Ring: Via KBC, KBC Brussels, CBC Mobile Log in to KBC Mobile Tap Pay Tap Payment method Select your wearable and enter your activation code ...
How to link K Ring to your ABN AMRO card
Before we can dispatch your K Ring, you MUST link it to your ABN AMRO card. You can complete this process either at the time of purchase or at a later date. Linking your ABN AMRO card during the purchase process At the end of the purchase process (or ...
How to link K Ring to your KBC, KBC Brussels or CBC-issued debit card
First, log in to https://mykring.com/ (using the email address you provided when purchasing your K Ring). If you don’t know your password, please select the Having trouble logging in? link (just below the "Log in" button) to reset it. Next, on the ...
How to get your K Ring
If you’re already an ABN AMRO customer in the Netherlands, you can simply buy a K Ring from our online store, at which point you will be guided through the process to link your K Ring to your ABN AMRO bank account. If you are in the Netherlands, but ...